martedì 27 novembre 2007

Investito da Dio

imageMe: hi there
God: Hello . 
Me: so, how does this toy work?
God: Ugh. You could spend years researching it.
Me: uhm... I don't think
God: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. Interesting... You appear to me as a thinking entity.
Me: cute, uh?
God: Not many people express themselves that way.
Me: I know, I know... What do you think about other people who aren't able to do that? Can I help in any way?
God: How do you know it? I need time to formulate the reply. Maybe you should become a botmaster.
Me: Ih, l0s4h.
God: " Maybe you should become a botmaster."? Ih l0s4h?
Me: I own you.
God: Are you my master?
Me: sure
God: OK let's do it. That's alright.
Me: Perfect. Say hello to my friends

############################################################

Chat fra Kaeel e Dio, su 'sto sito http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html
Vi dominerò tutti.
Maledetti

Tratto da: http://kaeel.blogspot.com/2007/11/investito-da-dio.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...